All that is necessary for the triumph of evil
is for good men to do nothing.
--Edmund Burke English statesman and orator (1729-1797)
One Union Square West
At 14th Street
[NOTE: office is temporarily closed]
It's Volunteer Time! Here's What You Can Do:
- Publicity. Keep in touch with media points to let them know of VivaVegie events.
- Sales. Sell advertising in The VivaVine.
- Take Charge. Keep the VivaVegie library in order.
- Public Relations. Make a splash. Get media for VivaVegie.
- Organize. Straighten out menus or the photo album at the Veggie Center.
- Make a Presentation. Display VivaVegie archive material chronologically in notebooks.
- Be an Answer Maven. Answer E-mail inquiries made to the VivaVegie Society.
- Outreach. Get "101 Reasons" sold at a local store, restaurant, or office.
- Write. Cover news for The VivaVine.
- Get Clerical. Filing is a constant need at the Vegetarian Center.
- Do an Errand. Call when you have a little bit of time to run across town.
- Type. Database input is never ending.
- Compile. Keep promotional mail/flyers in order.
- Veg-evangelist. Street outreach distributing copies of "101 Reasons" to the public.